About the vacancy
We are looking for an enthusiastic Finance Specialist who shares our passion for berries and loves to join our young and energetic team.
General description department
The Accounts Receivable team is in daily contact with the customers and growers in order to collect the outstanding receivables and solve pro-actively any occurring issues related to the invoicing. The teams are located in Breda and Huelva (Spain).
Goal of the position
As a key member of the finance team you will be part of the grower settlement team and accounts receivable team. The goal of the position is to support the teams and the manager in daily operations (such as processing correct and timely payments to the growers and follow up of receivables), assist in month end closings and control of the related administrative processes.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assist the manager in daily operations and month end closing
- Take initiative in the development and execution of process improvements, reports and analysis;
- Maintenance and improvement of the IT tools supporting the calculations (Microsoft Dynamics) in cooperation with stakeholders within and outside Driscoll’s;
- Prepare, execute and improve Grower settlement calculations (cost calculations) according to company policy and ensure a timely communication is provided to all involved;
- Responsible for the correct and timely administration of accounts payable (grower settlement related) and close coordination with accounts receivables concerning grower settlement and payments;
- Follow up and reconciliation of postings and corrections related to the grower settlement and accounts receivable;
- Any other tasks requested by management which is expected to be within the job holders qualities and qualifications;
Education & training
- HBO or similar education in Finance
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in a relevant position in a commercial company
- Pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel)
- Advanced level of English; knowledge of Spanish is a pre
- Analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- You are passionate, humble and trustworthy;
- When you are enthusiastic, willing to learn from others and have the mind of a true team player, you could be our next Driscoll’s colleague!
Alongside a competitive wage package, we offer you the chance to be part of our experienced and fast growing company. This opens doors to a broad international experience with limitless opportunities to develop your talent. And… as we have an endless supply of delicious berries for you to enjoy, you never have to worry about your daily dose of vitamins anymore.
Get to know us…
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new colleague!
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.driscolls.eu
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated, Thank you.